Quick Hitch Plant Safety Training Course
This course is suitable if you have received no formal instruction or if you have experience in the use of quick hitches and wish to refresh or update your skills and will give you an understanding of the various classifications of quick hitch devices and is delivered through a combination of classroom based tutorials and practical instruction.
- The identification of the risks associated with quick hitch devices
- Fitting and operating ancillary equipment
- Legal duties regarding the use of quick hitches
- Application of safe working practices for the use of quick hitches
- Connecting and disconnecting attachments safely
- Knowing when and how to conduct visual inspections of the quick hitch equipment
- Testing connections appropriately
- Realising the importance of following the manufacturers specifications for use.