IPAF - 3a&3b Scissor Lift and Cherry Picker
A mix of theory and practical training, this course is designed to enable operators to manoeuvre, drive and position the MEWPs safely and proficiently. Courses can be undertaken on scissor lifts,
boom lifts, trailer mounted or truck mounted platforms.
Course content includes:
- Awareness of different types of MEWPs
- Safe operation of MEWPs and limitations of use
- Pre-use checks, inspection and function tests
- Planning the route before operating the MEWP
- Travelling the route and manoeuvring the MEWP
- Setting up the MEWP for work
- Basic operational practice
- Relevant Health & Safety regulations and accident prevention and control
- Ability to manoeuvre the machine as required and drive the machine proficiently and safely
- Position and carry out the required tasks in a correct and proper manner
IPAF training is delivered by our training partners Higher Safety, AFI Uplift and Kentec who are accredited IPAF Training Centres.